Sooo this is # 1 isnt it....Ahhh im gonnaa go crazy with this Like really i mean just LOOKING at all ths white(No racial) all this I have to fill for it to be anything and im a slow ass typer too boot.. so let me tell you a little bit about myself...I live at 500 Stfu you rapist stalker drive so come visit sometime -___-
But anyways I rap not the best nowhere near not like my favorite of all time Lamont Coleman Big L Corleone R.I.P Rest his soul Or one of the other Favorites Tsidi Ibrahim-Jean Grae Jean Greasy I think im in love or somethin ooh maybe not probably not but mannn shes effing Great nd if she ever followed me on here i would shit myself then die twice nd wake up and shit nd redo it about 7 and a half more times now thats good music
I HATE mainstream nowadays like Souljaboy if he followed me on here the reason I'd die is Suicide Yes Suicide if any other ones you guy kno who i mean like Mr Roscoe dash or Ben gay oops I meant Ben J or..well Waka is ok ONLY because Hard in the paint was a lil catchy but i went on a rant...i tend to do that sometimes Rants theyre fun give a some SPICE to the convo but Ill kindly refrain...
YES ok goddamnit i know this sucks more that a Hoover vaccum but IDC i dnt wanna procrastinate And i could rant about procrastination but im tired as Shit and shit is pretty tired cuz some of the asses it has to---*Shudder* Never mind so Ill just say Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday thats some deep shit mann....deep shit...and one last thing before we part ways all u haters, fake gangstas,and dick masturbaters !! HEY lemme tell yu somethin sucka, HEY!! listen Jack you aint nothin but a piece of cheese with the corners cut out in other words you aint neva gon be a slice BITCH *Kevin Hart Voice*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment